Corporate Travel Consultant
We are one of Canada’s Top 5 largest independent travel agencies. With 12 branches across Southwestern Ontario (and growing), we’re hoping to add members to our team to ensure what we’re always keeping true to our company values of providing amazing expertise and knowledge to all our clients.
We’re currently looking to add a qualified Corporate Travel Consultant. This is a full time position and can either be in a home-based set up or office-based in almost any of our 12 branches.
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- An amazing team environment and support to help you thrive
- An established clientele to bring great service
- Corporate Management Support for all your needs
- Familiarization Trip (FAM Trip) Compensation
- A Benefits package (which includes dental, drug, optical and more)
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and awareness
- Has the adaptability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Training in Sabre is definitely an asset (although not required)
- The ability to communicate in a second language is an asset (although not required)
Apply Now >